Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Conflicted

So here's my issue - I have all these things pulling at me that need to get done to alleviate the primary stressors in my life. If I get them done, it's a huge load off my shoulders. However, getting them done is a slow tedious process and I don't feel okay doing things I love to do when I could be doing the things I need to do to get the stress off me. So I'm not doing the things I love to do because I feel obligated to do the things I have to do. What do I do?

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps there is someone who would *love* to help you with burdensome things that would take some of the stress off your shoulders.Could I take away some of that burden? All you need to do is ask; I am hesitant to butt into your business without an invitation.
    Love from me,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete