Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Great Day!

Here's my insight for the day - the more I do that I want to do and that I intend to do the more time I have to do the things I want. It seems very odd but today it seemed like I had the time to do everything that I wanted to. I got done all the things I needed to get done at work, I met with friends for coffee, I finished putting together the pieces for my shadow boxes, and I actually pulled my guitar out to play for the first time in months. I even spent some time watching a few episodes of my favorite TV show. Wow! Who'da thunk? I think I might have to do a recap at the end of the month of the key insights I've had so I can continue to monitor whether or not they continue to show up during my experiment. Geez, I actually may be on to something here ;-) It's becoming very clear to me though that I really don't know just what the results of this experiment are going to be. It is going to be an eye opener in ways that I didn't expect. This is most intriguing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment