Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Woodworking - Yay!

I started woodworking again last night. I haven't done that in a long time. Quite frankly, my garage has been too much of a disaster to even get to my equipment ;-). I pulled out my old plans for making black belt shadow boxes and started making a prototype. I spent quite a bit of time calibrating my dovetail jig. After all the time I spent building it a few years ago, I've finally put it to good use! Now that I have all the adjustments made, I can make beautiful half-blind dovetails for my shadow boxes. I really like the look of them.
This is going to be a great 3-day weekend, I can tell! Doing both something I love AND something with excellence all in one shot. Woo-hoo! and I even got the laundry folded and put away ;-)
Cree turned me on to these all natural vitamins that she sells through her practice. I have to say, I think she's on to something because the last two days I've actually had energy. Wow!

1 comment: